Here are links to some of the organizations that we have been known to cooperate with:

Resources on Landlord and Tenant Law

Where to go if you have a problem

Student Legal Services
Administration: (780) 492-2226
Emily Murphy House, 11011 88 Avenue

Student Legal Service's information pamphlet on Landlord-Tenant Laws:

Residential Tenancy Dispute Resolution Service

An alternative means of resolving disputes outside of court. The judges in this service have the same powers as provincial judges, but offer a cheaper, faster, and friendlier service.
(780) 644-3000
1703 TD Tower, 10088 102 Avenue

Alberta Law Line

644-7777 in Edmonton or 1-866-845-3425
They provide free legal information and referrals to everyone and free legal advice to those who are low income.

Landlord Tenant Advisory Board

City of Edmonton, People Services and Programs, Housing Services
Information and Advice line: (780) 496-5959
Services include advice and information, workshops, and non-confrontational dispute resolution, and sale of forms.

Edmonton Community Legal Centre:

A non-profit organization that offers free legal information, advice, and representation for people living with low-income in the Edmonton area.
(780) 702-1725
900, 10025 106 Street

Law Information Centre (LInC)

Located in the Courthouse downtown, they offer help to self-represented clients. - Court Services

Provincial Court or the Court of Queen's Bench:

swag 2008 powered by NanoCMS